Developed with our technology partner Elried, the edding in-line 12 printer stands apart from other industrial printers. Its intuitive handling and animated user guides make it easy for any user to install and begin operating it in just a few minutes, without requiring a technician or any training. The in-line 12 comes in an all-in-one box, with all the accessories needed to get you printing straight away.
The in-line 12 boasts unprecedented communication capabilities for an industrial printer, fully integrating into your network. Made in Germany, the high quality, reliable engineering also means you can be assured of maximum up time. Finally, with edding’s wide range of inks you can print on almost any material; including cardboard, plastic, glass and metal.
The in-line 12 combines reliability, innovative ease-of-use and advanced connectivity. It boosts production efficiency, delivers precision marking and brings you firmly into the Industry 4.0 era.
- Installation and start-up in minutes: compact design and animated user guide
- Input via precise touchscreen, wireless keyboard, mobile devices or PC
- Ethernet incl. SNMT for connection to ERP systems
- Automatic cartridge reorder service
- High-resolution 600 dpi print for flawless print results
- Selection of different ink types as well as colours for almost every material / surface
- Environmentally friendly thanks to minimum solvent requirement
- Greater cost control: real costs per print, no maintenance costs
- Large selection of digital and analogue inputs and outputs incl. digital Multi-I/O
- Robust industrial design with high-quality Yamaichi accessory connections
- Extremely durable and high-quality aluminium housing
- High reliability supported by 24-month warranty (excl. consumables)
- Developed with the German technology partner Elried
- Made in Germany